Passion Sunday 2016

Well, I had hoped to get quite a few posts up before Passion Sunday as I'm going to take a break from the internet now until Easter, but my new Mac is not working with Picasa very well, and I just don't know how to fix it.  I may put up another post or two, but I'll just write, post and leave ;)  I'd really like some totally computer free time.  

Below is a pic from Passion Sunday.  I had to laugh at Ds6 (4 1/2) at Mass.  He thought the veils some sort of guessing game.  He pointed at a statue and whispered, 'I know who's under there'.  'You do?', I said.  'Yes, it's Mother Mary'. lol


A very blessed Passiontide to all!

And here's a link to the Pictorial Clock of the Passion booklet again for any who may have an interest.

Comments

  1. Yay for a new Mac! Enjoy your computer-free time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not related, but do you know of any childrens' books that touch on Typology?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marco, sorry for my slow reply. I'm interested to find something for children on Typology too! As it is something that I have newly become interested in I can't think if I have anything in my library that covers it. The St. Joseph's bible for children has a few sentences as I remember it, but that's it. I did find some children's picture books on Amazon that have been released recently but without seeing them I couldn't recommend them. However, on a blog I follow it seems someone else is also thinking along these lines and has made up such a book, have a look here:
      https://auremcordis.wordpress.com/2016/04/02/old-and-new/
      It would be great if more books along these lines were available I think. I would like something in particular to use for the Triduum/Easter. But a thorough book would be great! Let me know if you come across anything. Thanks for visiting! God bless!

      Delete
    2. That blog happens to be mine :-D

      Delete
    3. It is? lol. Well I think things have turned out for the best. You could not have bought anything that will mean as much to your Godson as a book made by you. Hopefully it will not just be something useful, but something he treasures :) (Late commenting again, due to morning sickness ;)

      Delete
  3. Funny about the who's hiding! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts