Photo shoot 2 of Ds7

Ds7 at almost 1 month old.  I must have taken about 1 hour taking 70 plus shots.  I would love feedback on any favorites anyone might have, so I have numbered the pics.  Many were very similar, I found I had trouble picking which were the best.

1.
 There were 4 shots like this.  All beautiful, all blurry.  I'm not sure if it's time for glasses; it can be clear as I can tell in the view finder but then comes out blurred??  I definitely need to read up more on my camera, how to set focus spots, and I need to understand how to use my lens better too.
2.

3.

4.
 Almost caught the smile.
5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.
Oops, didn't mean for both 17. and 18. to be included as they are so similar, just 17.
18.

19.

20.
 What a shame I just missed the left hand a bit.
21.

22.
Isn't this a lovely shot :)

Comments

  1. Sharyn
    have you thought of joining in with the weekly link up, portrait a week
    http://practisingsimplicity.blogspot.com/2014/01/152.html
    or Pam has just started one too
    http://www.edsnapshots.com/2014/01/project-snapshot-week-1.html

    now for my favs, going to pick three:)
    4, 11, 22

    these are just so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourites are #3, 8, 11. Some are of Anne Geddes quality. They are lovely. I'm glad you have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts