Photo-shoot 1 of Ds7



I really wanted to take some professional looking baby shots, but have been finding it harder than I thought.  I want to do some more research on the internet to try and take some better ones, though I'm finding that my current lens, a fixed 50mm can't take all the shots I'd like.  Time to hunt for an additional lens I think.  

The first three shots are when he was only a few days old, the rest about a week or less later.  I found my prop rug didn't go well with my background rug.  The surface needed to look softer it looked too hard and flat.  Wrapping baby to look nice I will have to research too.  It kind of looked like he was wrapped in a fishing net to me.  Some pics I have included even though there are background flaws, bad composition etc. because they are still lovely photo's of my beautiful son.








Behind the scenes, Mummy can't help but kiss her little boy.






Comments

  1. Beautiful, beautiful!!! what date did you have him? friend just wrote and suggested to me a white background sheet taken near the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! He's almost a month old now. I've just noticed some of his newborn hair has started to go :( I'm glad I took those early shots. Wish I had taken more. I have some white sheets, I will give it a go.

      Delete
  2. He is beautiful Sharyn, and your photography is excellent. I never took such georgeous baby photos! He is growing so big already!
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! He is getting big isn't he! Can't believe a month has gone by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts